Skillfully Fighting Your Criminal Charges
Do not let a criminal charge become a serious threat to your future because of a conviction. We can help. Here at the State College law firm of Decker Bradburn, Attorneys at Law, our mission is to diligently protect your future and defend your rights. Our team of lawyers provides personal, hands-on assistance with:
- Drug offenses: We represent individuals facing all types of drug charges — everything from drug possession and marijuana cultivation to distribution and trafficking.
- Drunk or drugged driving: Our attorneys provide a strong defense against impaired driving charges and help our clients protect their driving privileges wherever possible.
- Assault: We defend those accused of assault, battery or domestic violence, as well as robbery and burglary and a wide range of other violent crimes.
- Sex offenses: Our lawyers provide discreet and aggressive defense against sex offense charges. Our aim is to help clients avoid prison time and stay off the sex offender registry.
- Theft crimes: From shoplifting and retail theft to carjacking and credit card fraud, we know what it takes to defend our clients’ rights against allegations of property offenses.
Our attorneys routinely file motions to dismiss charges and to suppress unlawfully obtained evidence. Let us fully investigate your case to see if there is an opportunity to get the charges against you dismissed or reduced in severity. Attorney and firm partner Marc Decker is named for inclusion to the Super Lawyers Rising Stars list by FindLaw and has a reputation for providing a strong defense.
Representing College Students Charged With Crimes
We regularly represent college students at Penn State, as well as individuals throughout the surrounding areas of Pennsylvania. We go beyond defending criminal offenses and also represent students in disciplinary hearings at their colleges. We are committed to helping students avoid serious penalties that will impact the rest of their lives.
Questions about your criminal charge? Visit our Criminal Defense FAQ page for answers.
Don’t Give Up: We Can Seek Post-Conviction Relief
- ARD and expungements: We help qualified individuals enroll in the accelerated rehabilitative disposition (ARD) program and seek expungements to clear their criminal records.
- Criminal appeals: If an error was made during the original trial proceedings, we can help our clients appeal to a higher court.
We Treat You With Respect And Understanding
Just because you’ve been accused of a crime, you are not automatically guilty. You are innocent unless proven otherwise. Whatever the circumstances, you still deserve to be treated with empathy and respect. You can count on our lawyers to do just that. If you were in trouble in the past and you are now facing a parole or probation revocation, we can assist you.
“I enjoy practicing criminal law because I like helping people with their problems. I’m just a regular guy representing other regular people. We all encounter tough times, and I’m here to help you make it through to the other side.” — Attorney Marc A. Decker
Contact Decker Bradburn, Attorneys at Law, Today
If you are charged with a criminal offense, it is crucial to seek immediate legal representation upon arrest. Call our firm now at 814-470-8023 or contact us online to schedule a confidential consultation with a knowledgeable Pennsylvania defense attorney.